Monday, November 23, 2009

The Fruits of Labor

The great weather today allowed the crews to pour the driveway today. They also poured the front walkway and a little patio in back. We left at 5:30 pm (in the dark) and they were still there pouring part of the sidewalk.
After seeing how big the driveway is, Brent decided he needs a snow blower!
Here is our front step and walkway.
Another crew worked on the deck today.
We tried to put the boys' hand prints in the cement but the cement was already pretty hard. We will have to see if you can see them when everything drys.
Another crew was busy putting up dry wall. I could not get a very good picture of their work. It was dark by the time we got there and the dust was really flying.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said to JOe I hope they put handprints somewhere. It is going up so fast. We were going to go look on SUnday but forgot.Rita