Thursday, November 19, 2009

Less Trucks - More Progress

As you can see the number of trucks outside the house has really decreased. The electrician is done and the plumber was just finishing up. Not 100% sure about the heating and cooling guys but they must be close. The city came and inspected this morning and will be back tomorrow morning. The plan is for insulation in the afternoon tomorrow and then drywall.
There was a hold up with our front door but it should be coming tomorrow and they also plan to put it in tomorrow.
The heating and cooling guys seem to be making slow progress. I am told that we need a few more parts for the geo-thermal system. This is what we have so far.
We have water lines! This is the main bath on the second floor.
This is water lines running to the master shower.
This is water lines in the master bath.
While I was walking through the house this afternoon I notice water pouring off the roof. Do I say something to the plumber that is there? Well I did mention it and he said "good". He was filling the water lines and the water out the roof meant the water had filled that far. This is how I understand it. It could be all wrong and make no sense. It would not be the first time that has happened to me.

0 comments: